Call Of Duty GHOSTS for PlayStation 3
Click Image for Zoom
- Single Player Campaign: 10 years after a devastating mass event, America's borders and the balance of global power have changed forever.
- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative.
- Multiplayer: In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier — a first for the franchise.
- In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer and include interactive elements and player-triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on — the entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements — the new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover.
- The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum, and the knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers more than 20 new Kill Streaks, such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike.
- Players can even bring in guard dog Riley from the single-player campaign to protect and also to attack enemies — there are also more than 30 new weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates — give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
- Extinction: A completely new 1- to 4-player, co-op game mode featuring a unique blend of fast-paced survival gameplay, base defense, player customization and class leveling.
- Teamwork and communication are essential when playing Extinction, as your team faces an inhuman menace that has overrun an isolated Colorado town and you must eliminate the threat via any means necessary.
|Genre||Action and Adventure|
|Recommended Age||17 Years|
|No. of Disc||1|