Need For Speed : Rivals for PlayStation 4
Click Image for Zoom
- Choose whether you're for the law or against it in an all-out war between cops and racers as you risk everything in this high-stakes rivalry.
- Play as a racer, a lone wolf out for the kind of glory that requires skill and an amazingly agile and fast vehicle — and of course, epic racing victories and an ability to outrun the police.
- Come down on the side of the law and work in a team of cops on the hunt for justice, then bust racers using the full power of the police force.
- Swap sides to get a different perspective, including the other team's unique set of cars, technology, play styles and careers.
- Wager your speed points to shoot for higher multipliers and greater rewards, or play it safe and bank your speed points when you return to a hideout with the new gambling score system — if you get busted, the cops take your speed points as a reward.
- Seamlessly join your friends' races or invite them to join yours with AllDrive that erases the line between single player and multiplayer gameplay online or offline for a unique experience that will have paths crossing — and colliding.
- Customize your vehicle with the latest performance upgrades and technology and personalize it with fresh paintjobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims and decals, and save different configurations to keep a variety of car packages available.
- Enjoy access to technology and upgrades, no matter what side you choose — racers can choose evasion technology, such as jammers or electromagnetic pulses, while cops are outfitted with shockwaves, roadblocks, helicopter support and more.
- Watch Redview County come to life in stunning, high-definition, next-generation graphics with the power of the Frostbite 3 gaming engine that delivers breathtaking scope and high-speed action to your TV screen.
- Race in constantly changing weather conditions, including snow, hail, rain, dust storms and heavy fog.
- Connect to the Need for Speed network to connect with friends — drop road blocks, alert your pals to inbound cops, compare your progress against your rivals and share pictures of your most impressive in-game moments.
|Recommended Age||10 Years|
|No. of Disc||1|